D-PHYS Calendar (SOGo)¶
SOGo offers sync via both CalDAV and ActiveSync and supports LDAP groups.
Some noteworthy featurs are:
- multiple calendars per account
- public calendars that can be freely shared or integrated into a web page
- LDAP group support. This means you can address the same group of people that have access to your group share
- integration of web calendars (.ics)
Of course, there's also ID's Exchange email/calendar solution. That one is a valid solution as long as you're in a pure Windows/Outlook environment, but it lacks some features that Sogo offers:
- calendar sync via CalDAV (not just ActiveSync)
- allow shared calendars to be synced
Common tasks in the web interface¶
Some common tasks in the web interface are described here
Synchronization with external clients¶
SOGo offers both CalDAV and ActiveSync. Use CalDAV for Apple devices, Thunderbird and Android via DAVx5, and ActiveSync for Android and Outlook.
Calendar client setup is described here.