Sync eGroupware with iOS
With your iPhone you can sync your mobile calendar to our eGroupware. To do that, perform the following steps.
Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account... -> Microsoft Exchange
This will use the ActiveSync protocol.
enter the following:
- Email : your Email address for the physics account
- Domain : leave this empty
- Username : your login name for the physics account
- Password : the password corresponding to the account
- Description : choose how you want your calendar to be named
When you choose Next an additional parameter will appear where you can enter the server.
For our groupware it is
After you fill this in and choose Next your settings will be confirmed.
Choose to sync your Calendar and if you want your Contacts too.
Depending on whether you have used other services protected with our SSL certificate or whether this is your first time you may need to confirm a certificate at some point in this process.
That's it. Your iPhone calendar will now sync with eGroupware.